Bungie Helicopters specialise in providing bookings for commercial air work including aerial surveying, aerial spotting, power line inspection, underground utilities inspection, stock and feral animal control, sling load operations, incendiary dropping, aerial photography and aerial stock mustering.
Advantages cited by repeat clientèle who support and use helicopter services are:
- Friendly and helpful pilots who are willing to assist with field work when needed reducing time and costs.
- Bases in Mossman/Cooktown/Coen and Punsand Bay significantly reduce costs associated with ferry to and from job locations.
- Reputable skills with safe manoeuvrability in confined spaces, high altitude landings and safe navigation of difficult terrain.
- Customer confidence in flying with an experienced and safe operator with a high level of knowledge of aircraft limitations.
As an environmentally aware business, we are proud to own the Robinson R44 Clipper II Helicopters. The R44 has a significantly lower fuel consumption and ‘noise footprint’ than turbine helicopters, making them more practical and efficient for operating in environmentally sensitive heritage areas and urban locations.
The use of helicopters in remote areas also reduces the damage to environmentally sensitive and inaccessible areas that vehicle access causes.
- AERIAL SURVEYING – Geochemical/Sampling, Geo/Magno/Spectro/Seismic, Environmental Studies, Pipeline Inspection/Property Survey
- AERIAL SPOTTING – Fire, Marine/Fish, Flood, Flora and Fauna
- POWERLINE – Inspection
- UNDERGROUND UTILITIES INSPECTION
- STOCK & FERAL ANIMAL CONTROL
- SLING LOAD OPERATIONS – Short line and long line
- INCENDIARY DROPPING
- DROPPING OF ARTICLES
- AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY -Low-level filming, Media Operations, Still and Motion
- AERIAL STOCK MUSTERING
AIRCRAFT EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
- Pop out floats and lifejackets for overwater operations
- GPS Location & Spider tracks
- Removable doors
- Sling Equipment
- VHF/UHF radio communication
- Satellite phone
- Survival and first aid equipment.
Contact us now for a quote or further information.
Supported by AOC #CASA.TAAOC.0631 Rev7.